Leila

Moderatorzy: kuba94, kuba94

Re: Leila

Postprzez juntsu » sobota, 6 lutego 2010, 10:43

I really want to trust Leila and let her off the leash..but u never know. Yesterday I decided that I don't let her go but I'll try it today. It will be nice if she listens me :) .
juntsu

Postprzez juntsu » sobota, 6 lutego 2010, 16:35

Surprise-surprise..we went walking and I let Leila go on a field next to the forest...and she listened me..when she ran too far I called her and she came back to me very quickly.. but once she ran after car..she likes cars- I don't know why. Everything went quite well! We also saw rabbit and Leila almost ran after it but fortunately creek and thick snow stopped her.
juntsu

Postprzez tulpar » sobota, 6 lutego 2010, 19:30

Let's hope it will last.
tulpar
Administrator

Postprzez sigryda » sobota, 6 lutego 2010, 21:22

excellent :)
"Hominis est errare, insipientis in errore perseverare"
sigryda

Postprzez juntsu » piÄ…tek, 12 lutego 2010, 14:46

Eating problems are gone.. for some reason she began to eat normally. Pasta with canned food seems to be her favorite. We give her chap oil and vitamins as well- these enlarge appetite and keep fur soft. :)
juntsu

Postprzez juntsu » poniedziaÅ‚ek, 1 marca 2010, 20:15

Great news! On Sunday at dog's school Leila surprised me and began to play. Before she didn't feel comfortable and didn't play! But suddenly she did it..everybody were amazed. What is more...for the first time she ran to other dogs not holding her tail between legs. And what is more..she didn't drool in the car. Yesterday was really great! I was so happy that I can't even describe it. 3 good things at the same day! Amazing!
And more..we have also one old dog (13 years old), cur, who was earlier separated from Leila, but we decided to let him go. And they become good friends on the very first second. They run and play together, eat together. It's so fun to watch them..Leila is small and skinny with short fur but Terri (cur) is quite fatty, strong and with long fur.
This weekend was really great for me and Leila! :)
juntsu

Postprzez sigryda » poniedziaÅ‚ek, 1 marca 2010, 21:56

I am realy happy :)
"Hominis est errare, insipientis in errore perseverare"
sigryda

Poprzednia stronaNastępna strona

Powrót do Tazy

Kto przeglÄ…da forum

Użytkownicy przeglądający ten dział: Brak zidentyfikowanych użytkowników i 7 gości