Leila

Moderatorzy: kuba94, kuba94

Re: Leila

Postprzez juntsu » Å›roda, 13 stycznia 2010, 15:01

It's my court to offer a good home for such a wonderful dog like Leila ;).
juntsu

Postprzez sigryda » Å›roda, 13 stycznia 2010, 21:34

Leila has a lot of luck :) it is very interesting to read about yours training and I think switching between family members is a v.good idea.
I will wait for news from dogs school :)

ps. I am living in Vancouver in BC Canada.
"Hominis est errare, insipientis in errore perseverare"
sigryda

Postprzez juntsu » czwartek, 14 stycznia 2010, 11:47

In Canada...wow :). But don't you have dog's schools there? How your dog listens to you?

Yesterday my mother went to dog's school. Teacher invited us to go to other lessons in Paide and P?ltsamaa, when it will get warmer. It's really cool, because everyone there can see our dog and Leila will get use to with long days in a car :).
juntsu

Postprzez juntsu » czwartek, 4 lutego 2010, 18:55

I haven't written here a long time.. So far we have done a great job in dog's school. Leila has learned a few things more, like holding a toy with bail in her mouth and giving it to me when I ask her and finding a biscuit on my hands and showing it with paw (I put my closed palms in front of her). She can do one thing better than other changeable success.
Unfortunately, we have problems with eating :( . She eats not much. I've tried different crisps and mainly we give her home-made food, but in recent time she even doesn't eat that so much. I don't know...what do I have to do?
juntsu

Postprzez sigryda » czwartek, 4 lutego 2010, 22:02

juntsu napisał(a):I haven't written here a long time.. So far we have done a great job in dog's school. Leila has learned a few things more, like holding a toy with bail in her mouth and giving it to me when I ask her and finding a biscuit on my hands and showing it with paw (I put my closed palms in front of her). She can do one thing better than other changeable success.

Nice to read this :)

Unfortunately, we have problems with eating :( . She eats not much. I've tried different crisps and mainly we give her home-made food, but in recent time she even doesn't eat that so much. I don't know...what do I have to do?

If I remember properly, Unur - Leila's daddy had a similar problem in this age. Maybe Tulpar can help you.

In Canada...wow . But don't you have dog's schools there? How your dog listens to you?

yaa, a little far ;) we have here dog's schools of course and I plan to go to one of them with my younger CP - Szu :)
My dogs are doing great, they listen me very good, especially older one - Cyranka - she is excellent with obedience, when she was younger I had to wait on her sometimes 5 min. when she ran to bush, but she always come back to the place when she saw me last time. Now she come back when I call her, only sometimes she needs 1 min. for sniffing ;) Szula is 7 months old and he is good too -compared to his age. He follows me and Cyranka exellent. With listening when I call him is sometimes a little worse, because Szu is a very playful and funny boy, sometimes to playful :lol: I think we both need a small challenge and dog's school will be a great idea :D
My dogs theme is here: viewtopic.php?f=15&t=740
a little about Cyranka is here: viewtopic.php?f=15&t=420
and about Szula and his siblings is here: viewtopic.php?f=15&t=350&start=40
sigryda

Postprzez tulpar » czwartek, 4 lutego 2010, 22:25

There were times when Unur, Leila's father, did not want to eat at all. He was vomiting off hunger but still would refuse to eat. It was unimportant what he was served then. He got as skinny as a dying dog. My decision was to feed him by force. I used minced food (meat + noodles) forming little balls and pushing them one by one to his throat. It lasted over a year (he was around 1 year when it started). After we had gotten through this period he started eating on his own and now he enjoys it a lot.
tulpar
Administrator

Postprzez juntsu » piÄ…tek, 5 lutego 2010, 14:46

tulpar napisał(a):There were times when Unur, Leila's father, did not want to eat at all. He was vomiting off hunger but still would refuse to eat. It was unimportant what he was served then. He got as skinny as a dying dog. My decision was to feed him by force. I used minced food (meat + noodles) forming little balls and pushing them one by one to his throat. It lasted over a year (he was around 1 year when it started). After we had gotten through this period he started eating on his own and now he enjoys it a lot.

Thank you very much for your help! Now I know that eating problems will pass... well, Leila isn't fortunately so choosy. Just, there are days when she eats only few little sausage slices and that's all.. But yesterday evening she ate a hole jar canned food and rice...we both were really happy :).
juntsu

Postprzez juntsu » piÄ…tek, 5 lutego 2010, 14:52

All dogs are so so cute... especially I like Szuler! :) I'd like to ask, where did you get your dogs? And..when you let them run free for the first time..didn't they run far away? Leila has few times escaped from garden and ran away :( . I called her a million times and she didn't came back.. Well, today I'm going to let her run free..next to the forest..let's see what she does..
juntsu

Postprzez sigryda » piÄ…tek, 5 lutego 2010, 22:59

juntsu napisał(a):All dogs are so so cute... especially I like Szuler! :)

Thank you :) Szula's colour is similar to Leila's ;)

I'd like to ask, where did you get your dogs?

Both my CP are from Poland. Cyranka came to me befor I moved to Canada, she was 1year 4months old this time. Szula I got last year - when I visited my family :)

And..when you let them run free for the first time..didn't they run far away?

They never run away from me.
With Cyranka I was very careful, she didnt know me at first and I didnt let her off leah on first day. But second day some dog ran to us, she was scared and she took her collar off - she was free and my heart stopped, because I was afraid Cynka can escape. It was a big surprise but she didint run away, she did a circle around me and she come back :) From this moment I let her run off leash and I never had any problem with escapes.
With Szula it was much more easy, he come to us as 3 months old boy and from first moment he followes me and Cyranka. I let him off leash from first day - of course in safe areas where are not a streets and traffic.

Leila has few times escaped from garden and ran away :( . I called her a million times and she didn't came back.. Well, today I'm going to let her run free..next to the forest..let's see what she does..

I very like tazy and saluki (especially shorthaired and desert type), I see them as a gorgeus sighthounds and I am fascinated their charm and natural beauty. It is the reason why I am asking so much about them ;) I think about second breed in my house but this tazy's and saluki's escaping problem is realy confusing me. In a big city is not too many places where you can off leash a sighthound [an obedient sighthound]. If dog is escaping and dont listen a leader - only walks on leash are safe :( I dont want this for any my dog.
I realy hope Leila will have a progress with her trainings and obedience. Let me know how she is doing with classes and what she did on the walk in a forest :)
sigryda

Postprzez tulpar » sobota, 6 lutego 2010, 10:17

It is very much true. The tazi is advisable for the people owning a fenced area, other options should be first thoroughly considered. Not to be exclued at first, but without any doubt considered.
tulpar
Administrator

Poprzednia stronaNastępna strona

Powrót do Tazy

Kto przeglÄ…da forum

Użytkownicy przeglądający ten dział: Brak zidentyfikowanych użytkowników i 1 gość