Problem zdrowia psów rasowych

Moderatorzy: djuszes, djuszes

Re: Problem zdrowia psów rasowych

Postprzez sigryda » Å›roda, 7 kwietnia 2010, 10:45

Nowe wytyczne FCI dotyczace hodowli psow rasowych pod patronatem tej organizacji.
Wytyczne dotycza zdrowia, inbredu i ogolnego podejscia do hodowli psow.
W koncu doczekalam sie jakiegos odzwewu na film 'Pedegree Dogs Exposed', kilka lat ale cos sie ruszylo w temacie.
Ciesze sie bardzo... a cieszylabym sie jeszcze bardziej gdyby ZKwP przetlumaczyl to i wstawil na swoja glowna strone zeby wszyscy hodowcy mogli to przeczytac i zrozumiec :twisted:

http://www.fci.be/uploaded_files/29-2010-annex-en.pdf

Co ciekawsze cytaty, ktore odzwierciedlaja to o czym juz wczesniej dyskutowalismy na forum:
The goal in dog breeding is functionally healthy dogs with a construction and mentality typical to the breed,

The FCI members and contract partners should conduct education programmes for breeders, preferably on an annual basis.

If close relatives of a dog suffering from an inherited disease or functional disability are used for breeding, they should only be mated to dogs from bloodlines with low or no occurrence of the same disease or disabilities. If a DNA-test for the disease/functional disability is available, the breeding stock should be tested in order to avoid mating of two carriers

Mating combinations which from available information increase the risk of serious diseases or functional disabilities or impairment in the progeny, should be avoided.

To preserve, or preferably extend, the genetic diversity of the breed, matador breeding and heavy inbreeding should be avoided. Mating between siblings, mother to son or father to daughter should never be performed. As a general recommendation no dog should have more offspring than equivalent to 5% of the number of puppies registered in the breed population during a five-year period. The size of the breed population should be looked upon not only on national but also on international level, especially in breeds with few individuals.

Screening results (positive or negative) for phenotypic appearance of polygenetic diseases should be available in open registries. The results should be used to aid the selection and combination of breeding dogs.

Health issues that cannot be diagnosed by DNA-tests or screening programmes should have equal impact in the breed specific breeding programmes.

As a general rule, a breeding programme should not exclude more than 50% of the breed; the breeding stock should be selected from the best half of the breed population.
"Hominis est errare, insipientis in errore perseverare"
sigryda

Poprzednia strona

Powrót do Hodowla

Kto przeglÄ…da forum

Użytkownicy przeglądający ten dział: Brak zidentyfikowanych użytkowników i 1 gość