Leila

Moderatorzy: kuba94, kuba94

Re: Leila

Postprzez tulpar » sobota, 9 stycznia 2010, 11:38

Brown comes from the mother, white - from the father. But integrated! Here is how the Estonian-Polish cooperation resulted. :mrgreen:
tulpar
Administrator

Postprzez juntsu » sobota, 9 stycznia 2010, 16:46

Exactly! I hope that our cooperation will continue in the future when Leila is going to find a partner! :)
juntsu

Postprzez tulpar » sobota, 9 stycznia 2010, 23:07

Probably we will have very interesting partners here, in PL, in the near future ;-)

Is it true you live around Viljandi?
tulpar
Administrator

Postprzez juntsu » niedziela, 10 stycznia 2010, 10:11

Very good! Leila has great character and she is very beautiful and elegant..puppies will have a good mother ;)

Yes, I live near Viljandi, 24 km drive towards Tallinn, in Suure-Jaani.
juntsu

Postprzez sigryda » niedziela, 10 stycznia 2010, 21:19

Viljandi means 'Wilno'?

This colour changing from almost white to light brown is very interesting :)

Sirkka - can you describe more about Leila's charakter? how she is on a walks? does she listen to you? does she stay close to you or does she is run farther away from you?
"Hominis est errare, insipientis in errore perseverare"
sigryda

Postprzez tulpar » poniedziaÅ‚ek, 11 stycznia 2010, 08:45

sigryda napisał(a):Viljandi means 'Wilno'?

Viljandi is a nice, calm town in Southern Eastern Estonia, not very far from Tartu (formely Dorpat). Wilno is a Polish name for Vilnius, which is the capital of Lithuania.
tulpar
Administrator

Postprzez juntsu » poniedziaÅ‚ek, 11 stycznia 2010, 18:29

Well...at the beginning she didn't walk with belt at all, but now it's really okay. Of course she drags when she feels some interesting smell, but she can walk very nice when she wants. Listening- when we are at home, she listen very well..she can sit, give paw, lie, she even goes to her mat when I ask her etc. When I let her running she doesn't listen to me very well :(, but when she know that I have food in pocket she listen me very well. Fortunately we live in a private house and we have fence around the house, so she can run free. We are now going to dog's school and we are learning docility..I have to give her some time to learn and then I control her completely.
juntsu

Postprzez sigryda » poniedziaÅ‚ek, 11 stycznia 2010, 22:36

Dzieki Tulpar :)

Thank you Sirkka :)
I will very appreciate if you will write to us yours experience from the dogs school :)
I like tazy very much, but now I am living in big city. I have a garden but it is not enough for my CP and I dont think it will be fit tazy too. My CP love to walk in parks and open areas, but they are listen me v.good and I am not afraid that they will lost or they will run few hours somewhere in a forest or in a bush. It is danger because of pack of wild coyoties, bears and cougars. This animals are common here.
Dog cookies and food are great as a stimulator of obedience for my CP :lol:

I hope dogs school will work for Leila and I cross my fingers for it :)
"Hominis est errare, insipientis in errore perseverare"
sigryda

Postprzez juntsu » wtorek, 12 stycznia 2010, 21:25

On the first day at dog's school was difficult because Leila was rather interested looking other dogs that listening to me. This habit hasn't changed at all, but with every lesson I can bind her attention more and more. I don't think that Tazi is a dummy, but teaching her is quite hard...harder than teach for example German shepherd. But I am trying hard and I am proud of myself and my dog :). I believe that soon Leila get use to other dogs and pay more attention on me. I have noticed that she enjoys meeting other dogs and last 2-3 times she even wants to play with them. This year, the winter here in Estonia is very cold and we have a lot of snow..about 50 cm or so. Tazi's fur is very tenuous and Leila freeze every time. Of course she wears dog's coat but it's really unpractical...it doesn't envelop her stomach. Last time I put her on my mothers old cardigan, it fitted perfectly after we fastened sleeves with gummed tape :D. It's funny that we haven't found ANY coats in pet shop what fits her or keeps warm..we are now going to let sew something for her. Compare to other dogs she does less in dog's school..but it's logical and there is nothing to worry about. Even teacher said that it will take about 1,5 years when she does perfectly what I am asking Leila to do. I usually go to trainings with my mother and we switch...half lesson I work with Leila and half lesson my mother. It's funny to watch beside how Leila is moving- very slowly and carefully. We need her to sit, she is standing and when we need her to walk, she sit. I am not some kind of dog's educator with lengthy experiences, I am only 16 and Leila is my very first dog...but I can handle it. It takes time and patience. Leila is doing what I have already teached her..it doesn't matter that she does those thing only at home. She is my best friend and I love her just the way she is;).

Hmmm... Coyoties, bears and cougars - where do you live?
juntsu

Postprzez tulpar » Å›roda, 13 stycznia 2010, 09:29

I am so happy Leila got such a wonderful familly. Thanks a lot for having her and loving her.
tulpar
Administrator

Poprzednia stronaNastępna strona

Powrót do Tazy

Kto przeglÄ…da forum

Użytkownicy przeglądający ten dział: Brak zidentyfikowanych użytkowników i 5 gości